GREEN BAY TICKET SERVICE GUARANTEE
We provide a money back guarantee if you do not receive the product or service ordered. In our 30 year history, we’ve never defaulted on an order!
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Miller Park - Milwaukee, WI
A special dinner featuring Hall of Fame player #4 Brett Favre
You have the unique opportunity to be a part of a special evening honoring #4 Brett Favre. Be part of a special night celebrating Brett and reminiscing with him about his career with the Green Bay Packers.
The event will take place on the field of Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI, in the shadows of County Stadium - home to Green Bay for 42 seasons from 1953-1994. One of the unique attributes of playing 126 regular season games at County Stadium was that both teams occupied the same sideline. Many long time fans remember the last game in Milwaukee on December 18, 1994, when Green Bay beat Atlanta 21-17, and with 14 seconds left, Favre ran in 9 yards for the winning touchdown!
Other career highlights include:
• 321 consecutive starts over 20 seasons
• 3 time league MVP
• Hall of Fame Induction – Canton, Ohio August 2016
• Inducted into Green Bay Hall of Fame – 2015
• Championship 31 Victory
• Doors open at 5PM
• 6-7:30PM Dinner & Drinks (Dinner: short ribs, potatoes, vegetables, salad, dessert and rolls. Drinks: beer, wine and soda)
• 7:30-?? Interactive story-telling and Q&A session hosted by Wayne Larrivee
• Each guest will receive a parting gift
*** Business/Business Casual Attire ***
Thank You 4 the Memories Dinner:
• Table for 10 at event - $2500
• Single Ticket to event - $250
You will also have the option to pre-purchase a Packers helmet autograhed by Brett Favre!
regarding corporate sponsorship, please contact Metro Events
at (262) 367-8241.
Thank you so much for having us as your guests on the Celebrity Eclipse last month. We had such a great time and were thrilled to walk away with so many new friends (& fabulous fans too!!)
We had a GREAT time. All of the people were so kind...just as we remembered Packers fans and present/former Wisconsin people to be.
We wanted to thank you for such a wonderful time. We had so much fun! Can't wait till next year.